Monday, February 6, 2017

Tecia "Tiny Tornado" Torres defeats Bec Rawlings



On Saturday February, 4 2017 at Ultimate Fight Night 104: Bermudez vs. The Korean Zombie in Houston, Texas at The Toyota Center

Tecia "Tiny Tornado" Torres (8-1-0) defeated Bec Rawlings(7-6-0) by Unanimous Decision in their 115-Pound Professional MMA match.

Tecia is a 5'1 twenty-seven year old fighter who was born in Fall Rivers, Massachusetts and now fighting out of Fort Lauderdale, Florida. She trains at American Top Team, but for this fight she also trained with her girlfriend, UFC 135-Pound fighter Raquel Pennington at Altitude MMA in Colorado Springs, Colorado.

She holds notable victories over Jocelyn Lybarger (6-4) Angela Hill (6-3) Angela Magana (11-8) Felice Herrig (12-6) and Paige VanZant (7-3)

This fight was a rematch from a July 2014 Ultimate Fighter match that Tecia won by Unanimous Decision.

In an Awakening Fighters interview, Tecia tells us about her start in Combat sports.

“I began Karate at age 5 after my mom took me and my sister in for a class. I immediately feel in love, my sister not so much. I stayed until I was 17 earning my black belt. Then transitioned to Kickboxing when I was 18. After Muay Thai then eventually BJJ to MMA.”

No comments:

Post a Comment